Hiding Shapes - impossible?

Hi,

I have a shape on my masterdata-band. I want this to be shown only for some records.

But FR 2.51 (D7) simply ignores the "Visible"-Property.

Just to make shure, that there's nothing wrong with the condition that turns the shape on or off, I tried to write

myShape.Visible:=false;

within the band's OBP-event. The shape still is displayed.

I also tried to hide a memo from within this OBP-event. It doesn't work. Then I tried to hide it from within it's own OBP-event - and this works fine.

Unfortunately there's no OBP-event for a shape...

Is it impossible to hide a shape?

Kind regards,

Mark

... seems there's quite a way to go for FR...

Comments

• edited 6:02AM
    Finally I found it - as a shape as it's code-section hidden within its memo property, one can add the code there - and it works... don't know, why FR ignores it within the bands OBP-event - but anyway... if it works, don't ask why ;)
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 6:02AM
    look for another problem
    if [[line#]mod 2] then shape1.visible := false else shape1.visible := true;
    works fine for me in obp event of band in report d7 pro fr2.51
    regards ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.