How can I create an object in FR via Visual Studio C#

In FR Studio, how can I create an object via Microsoft Visual Studio C# 2005?
For example, I can create new variable for FR from VS c#. I would like to know how to create an object such as charts, lines and set their properties?
Below is my code but I don't know what is next.

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
report = report = new TfrxReportClass();
report.LoadReportFromFile("C:/Report/Untitle-1.fr3");
report.... (what I have to insert into these lines)......
report.ShowReport();

Comments

• edited 7:26PM
    Pobovskies wrote: »
    In FR Studio, how can I create an object via Microsoft Visual Studio C# 2005?
    For example, I can create new variable for FR from VS c#. I would like to know how to create an object such as charts, lines and set their properties?
    Below is my code but I don't know what is next.

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    report = report = new TfrxReportClass();
    report.LoadReportFromFile("C:/Report/Untitle-1.fr3");
    report.... (what I have to insert into these lines)......
    report.ShowReport();

To create an object such as charts, lines, report pages, and so on, you may use following method of TfrxReportClass:
    Function CreateReportObject(ParentObject As IfrxComponent, ByVal ObjectType As stdole.GUID, ByVal Name As String) As IfrxComponent

This method returns base interface IfrxComponent that is parent interface for any report object.

You may look into following demos that use CreateReportObject method:

"C:\Program Files\FastReports\FastReport Studio\Examples\VisualC#.NET\BuiltinADO_Demo"
    "C:\Program Files\FastReports\FastReport Studio\Examples\VisualC#.NET\ChartsDemo"
    "C:\Program Files\FastReports\FastReport Studio\Examples\VisualC#.NET\CrossView_demo"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.