Sample usage

I need a sample greate usage for asp.net c# with fastreport studio.

can anyone help me ?

webside1 which installing with setup didn't solve my problem.

Or i need some text decumant for .dll's classes.

Comments

• edited 10:49PM
    Website1 example may not work because IIS server does not have access to "C:\Program Files" directory.
    To make this example work you must copy Fastreport3.dll into "C:/Inetpub" directory and register it with Regsvr32.exe.

Anyway, could you describe your problrem more accurate. For example, there are some issues on using FastReport Studio under ASP.NET environment. First of all, you need disable message boxes, because application under IIS does not have a screen. So, any message box will lock application.

report = new TfrxReportClass();
    report.EngineOptions.SilentMode = frxSilentMode.simSilent;

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.