Odd tfrxrichview problem.

al_nolandal_noland Tulsa, Oklahoma
edited 9:00PM in FastReport 4.0
I'm using fast reports to display multi-page rich text reports. The program works fine on most computer, but if I run the program on a system that is signed in as a "Standard" windows user, the tfrxrichview object doesn't stretch to the actual size like it should. Are there any windows level access rights issues that would cause this behavior?

I'm using the latest 4.6.91 build.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 9:00PM
    Al
    what version of widows is it running on and what version was it compiled with?
  • al_nolandal_noland Tulsa, Oklahoma
    gordk wrote: »
    Al
    what version of widows is it running on and what version was it compiled with?

It is running on Windows XP SP2, it was compiled on Windows Vista SP1.

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    IIRC, I expect that is the problem as the MS riched.dlls are different between xp and vista.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.