Again for PageFooter

I need to have a a different first page for my report. For header it is OK, I have this possibility with Report Title and Page header, but it is needed that page footer is also different on first page for one of my reports. Can anyone help me?
How to make diferent first page footer? ;)

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 3:09AM
    Need more info.
    what are you trying to change in the footer contents of some memos or all different memos or height of page footer band.
    regards ;)
  • edited October 2003
    gordk wrote:
    Need more info.
    what are you trying to change in the footer contents of some memos or all different memos or height of page footer band.
    regards ;)
    Ok! Task is that on first page I must have company information. Part of this information is in top of page (Report title), and another part must be on bottom of page. But only at first page. On all next pages I must have page footer that is different height and haven't got inormation about company. My boss said that this is standart for reports ;) . Also I need some kind of frame for all page.... in this moment I drow this like lines from page header to page footer....
    I thought I need help with this one ;)
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 3:09AM
    Typically what i do in modifying page footer contents
    add extra memos containging what you want and set visible property on and off in the obp of footer using code like
    begin
    if ([Page#] = 1) then
    begin
    memo1.visible := true;
    memo2.visible := true;
    end
    else
    begin
    memo1.visible := false;
    memo2.visible := false;
    end;
    end
    playing with the footers height is very tricky because you must alter positions of some memos.
    as to lines the easiest way is to add empty memos in each band sized to the band,
    and set the frames properties of these memos.
    ie memo added to page header
    set frame to solid black top left right
    If you need some extra vertical lines on the page then after you have everything else done and the report working
    add an overlay band and place vert lines on it.

hope this helps
    regards
    gord ;)
  • edited 3:09AM
    Thnx, Gordk! I make something similary, and, yes, playing with footer height for now don't work. Anyway I will try to make something more tricky and if I have success will post here of course! One more time thank you! ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.