Two questions about design

Hi

1) Is there any way to draw a line 45?? ? I need to print a series of deferred cheques. Should I go with FR4 for this?

2) The paper that has the printed cheques, is a continous paper... and it has always 4 cheques pre-printed. I need to make the report to recognize this in some way.
I mean, to print the first cheque in different way than the 3 remaining ones, and then to alternate in this way
1 big
3 common
1 big
3 common

I'll use a dot printer that supports continuous paper.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help you can give me about this.
Henry

Comments

• edited July 2008
    <!--fonto:Verdana--><span style="font-family:Verdana"><!--/fonto-->u$s 15 (maybe more) through paypal who solves these... my time is running out...<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

1) Draw a line in 45??
    2) Make a report for printing 4 cheques (records) in each page, the first 1 bigger than the rest in each page
    3) dot matrix printer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.