FC 2-11-7 - Recompile missing Delphi 11

Hi,

Just installed latest Fastcube. D28 directories are there but there is no D11 option in Recompile.exe. Can you please fix so I can use in Delphi 11.

regards

Bill

Comments

• G'day Bill,

I raised a Support Ticket on Friday about this. It is #629116.

Cheers, Paul

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited September 28

UPDATE:

Pavel (Paul) Ishenin tells me that this is a work-in-progress. I guess someone got ahead of themselves and published the partially completed changes on the Control Panel pages.

I did note, after I tried to install the 22/9/21 files, that while CP was showing v2.11.7 as the release number, the Changes.txt File was talking about v2.12.

So I guess we all have to wait for that in the next day or two...

Cheers, Paul

• Paul,

Thanks for the update.

Bill

edited October 5

For those who haven't seen the news...

FastCube is now available with Delphi 11 "support". That's the good news...

The bad news? It's not v2.11.7. It's not v2.12. It is v2021.1, and you need to buy it.

Like FastReports, FastCube has switched to an annual subscription model.

If you get in "now" there are 70% discounts available. Otherwise...

Cheers, Paul

PS I will let you know how my order went, in "48 hours" when the update is delivered (!) (Oh and I remembered to clear the "Automatic Renewal" Checkbox before saving the order.)

• Your post is amazing. Keep writing next posts. html5 games

• Updated today and installed..........STILL NO DELPHI 11 IN RECOMPILE.EXE.

Bill ....Melbourne Australia

edited October 5

Yes, I noted that too Bill. I have raised another Support Ticket (#630159).

Along with that there is some pretty ropey Version-Control!

The Downloaded File was identified as v2021.1.1 and installed the usual way. The Changes.txt File in the %programfiles% Folder says it is v2.12! But the sub-folder name is still "FastCube 2 VCL <edition>"! Is the version supposed to be 2021.1.x or 2.2021.1.x?

And added to that the fcxVersion.inc Files in sub-folders of the Installation say it is v2021.1.

But in spite of all this, our home-made "Installation Fixer" Utility successfully compiled all of the Delphi 11 Packages (for both Win32 and Win64) from the Source Code, on two PCs (Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit).

So it is getting close! It just is not release-ready!

I still haven't fired up Delphi 11 to try it out because we have other important packages still missing from GetIt!

I have been making allowances for the Pandemic, but seriously if FastInrush is going to charge an annual licence fee, the quality has to improve!

Cheers, Paul

PS If you want the Batch Files our Fixer generates for building the code (independent of Recompile.exe) let me know...

G'day Forumates,

FastCube version (2).2021.1.2 has arrived, and the good news is that it seems to have fixed Recompile.exe to generate Delphi 11 packages etc. for those of you who need this facility.

So hopefully the worst is behind us...

Cheers, Paul

• Albeit the excursion of buy now pay later applications began a couple of years prior just, such solutions have effectively laid down a good foundation for themselves as a famous decision among clients and keep filling popular. In this article, we examine why BNPL solutions are helpful for customers, for instance buy now pay later solutions, and engineers and how to fabricate your own BNPL application to meet the market demand.The thought of paying for the buy later isn't new or creative, as shoppers are all around acquainted with utilizing their Mastercards to get additional money for the things they need or frantically need. Oh, this is normally trailed by exorbitant premium and expenses for the late card obligation, which makes individuals more wary utilizing their credit cards.To urge clients to buy more and easily, various organizations and commercial centers, including Target, Wayfair, and Urban Outfitters joined BNPL administrations as an alluring apparatus that can take care of the absence of money issue. Set forth plainly, one now can utilize a basic application where you can buy things now and pay later without the requirement for hanging tight for advance endorsement and other administration. The greater payment alternatives a web-based business can give, the higher odds are good that the shopper will make an impulsive buy and return.As per the Fool.com research, the quantity of BNPL clients in the US has bounced by practically half in under a year, from 37.65% in July 2020 to 55.8% in 2021. No big surprise that BNLP administrations are guage to supplant or turn into an equivalent adversary to Visa frameworks, as they give a valuable option in contrast to postponed payment choices. Dissimilar to Visas that depend mostly on exorbitant interest charges and consistent rollovers, with a buy now pay later application, clients can make a buy paying piece of the underlying cost just or not paying right now of the buy by any means, then, at that point, pay off the excess aggregate throughout the span of a little while or months.BNLP application permits clients to make buys in a straightforward, paperless way, keeping away from the unrest of managing Visa obligations and the exorbitant interests included. BNPL generally requires basic record enlistment however should be possible even without enrolling upon buy and making a record for repayment just, and the interaction is speedy and simple. After the buy is made, the BNPL administration naturally records the portions over the concurred time.Since application buy now pay later administrations are easy to understand and offer wanted labor and products in a single tick, they are stylish both among youths and less well informed grown-ups. When a client joins and confirms their record, they can buy the items immediately. During the checkout, the client needs to choose the favored repayment choice. Then, at that point, the retailer will get the aggregate sum for the item from the BNPL administration, and the client will pay down the leftover cash over the concurred period to the app.For clients, buy now and pay later applications are helpful choices that permit one to make the required buy, in any event, when the wallet is slight, keeping away from credit revenue. For online stores, by offering clients postponed payment choices, they can draw more clients, secure the client consistency standard and guarantee the ceaseless cash stream in spite of the financial maintenance – all things considered, individuals will consistently have things to buy.Provide a simple authentification and confirmation stream. Take into account a quick buy with simple onboarding.Offer clients an approach to buy an item without joining upon buy, as the client can enlist later for repayments.With this segment, clients can get to know organizations that generally offer BNPL alternatives in their stores. Grandstand the brands you're banding together with, so clients will not have to think about where they can profit from the BNPL administration, seeing important data right away.Make it simple for clients to discover all data in regards to their payments, arranges and oversee individual information.Most of the BNPL applications currently offer without interest advances to their clients who make payments on schedule. Try not to fall behind and give the most attainable proposals to acquire the trust of your customers.Win the core of your clients by showing additional consideration. Help them to remember the due dates of buy now pay portions so clients can keep away from late fees.Make the client experience simpler via computerizing the greater part of the activities for clients. Give the programmed allowance include that clients can physically empower in their settings for their most extreme convenience.Give a client more space for controlling their funds. Permit to move the due date or pay ahead of time and show that you have a customized way to deal with each user.Always ensure that a client gets an opportunity to reexamine their buy and change the decision.Like all money related applications, a BNPL application more likely than not upgraded assurance against digital assaults and information spills. Guarantee the clients are given progressed PI protection.Affirm is an open-type organization situated in California. Attest offers one of the most famous buy now pay later applications without any charges for most buys for a client (even a late expense) and independently gives credits up to $17.500. On the other side, it requires a delicate credit check. Numerous retailers use Affirm or Affirm clone as a checkout choice, particularly if their items are on the more exorbitant cost side.If you need a form to easy to-utilize application for online stores, assembling a new application like Affirm with custom capacities including authority over FICO rating and speedy financing solutions can be an incredible decision. To assemble an application like Affirm, you should employ a devoted application engineer with related knowledge in finance programming development.Sezzle, which works in the US and Canada, offers perhaps the most adaptable payment system. With Sezzle, a client needs to pay 25% of the value quickly and pay down different establishments like clockwork; nonetheless, there is an alternative to reschedule the payment for a little expense for the following two weeks.If you construct a Sezzle clone with comparative offers, you can arrive at a huge interest group that needs more adaptable payment choices. A new application like Sezzle will probably be appealing for clients, as they will have a chance to push their payments for later with no interest on buy other than reschedule expenses. To fabricate an application like Sezzle, you should recruit a committed group to plan and code the application with comparative functions.It might be helpful to assemble an application like Klarna, an assistance that can be utilized at whatever point a Visa is acknowledged. Klarna gives a one-time virtual card number, which clients can use in on the web and disconnected shops. Any buy is parted into four equivalent payments.A Klarna clone application will be an attainable decision for any client who needs to change from Mastercard advances to BNPL, as it offers no interest or expense for on-time payments. In a new application like Klarna, you can offer a few improvements, like simple buy endorsement or a gentler credit check to have the upper hand.If you don't mean to be severe with the client's record of loan repayment, you can undoubtedly construct an application like Perpay. PerPay is a suitable choice for those with awful record, as it checks just the confirmed pay to draw the advance line.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.