Delphi 10.4 Sydney

When can we expect an update for Delphi 10.4 Sydney?

thanks

Bill Zwirs

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited June 7

I raised a Support Ticket (#581966) on this very question on 27 May, Bill.

Still waiting for a response :-(

Cheers, Paul

edited June 9

Pavel I has advised me overnight that a new revision of FastCube is in-the-works and will add RAD Studio 10.4 support.

Cheers, Paul

PS 2.10.5 was published today, I am hoping it does the job.

P

• Downloaded update tonight but there is NO 10.4 Sydney support.

Cheers

Bill Zwirs

Ah sadly something has gone wrong with the "production line" and the Installer for FastCube Vcl 2 Pro is identical to the one for 2.10.4, so it doesn't fit the need for Delphi 10.4 "compliance".

Sorry about that :-(

Cheers, Paul

P.S. I downloaded it twice (an hour apart and on two different machines) in case the problem was "at my end".

P

• Hi,

The same issue with fc2 10 6 all pro.exe

I am not sure what you were looking at Stephane,

But the v2.10.6 Pro modules I downloaded just now were both different from the v2.10.4 (and v2.10.5) files, and (more importantly) running the installer delivered the LibD27(x64) folders / files I was hoping for.

More testing required, but I am happy so far...

Tschüss, Paul

edited June 16

All wrapped up now!

FastCube v2.11 delivers Delphi 10.4 compliance "out of the box" without the need to do any tweaking.

All good here 😎 Thanks to Pavel I and team.

Cheers, Paul

• edited July 4

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.https://www.google.com]google[/url]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.