How to Stream iTunes Movies to Chromecast

Is there anyone know how to stream iTunes movies to Chromecast? I have purchased so many movies from iTunes store, but there is no way for me to play all these movies on chromecast. Since all iTunes movies are encrypted with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. Even I have paid for these movies. Even I have searched on the Internet to find there are so many DRM removal software for us to get rip of DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MP4 and multiple compatible formats with lossless quality. Maybe after conversion, it will be much easier for me to stream iTunes movies to chromecast, but I don't know which one is much helpful. Any tips?

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.